Tuesday, November 30, 2010


So, the last posting didn't work so well...the picture would NOT turn right-side-up no matter what I did. So I retook it and am trying to repost it now.

Ok, so here is a piece that I guess is pretty much done....for now. :) I used water-soluble graphite on a panel. I'm happy with it - I experimented beyond my comfort zone, so that's good. The nice things happening in the hair/shoulder area would never have been done by me on purpose, so the use of water really helped me to take more risks and let things happen on their own.

1 comment:

  1. I love the looseness of water-media in your work. It really softens things up and adds spontaneity!