Saturday, October 16, 2010

New class project





Here is the new Pictorial Space class project - bird's eye view this time.

I was proud of myself...got a LOT more done in the first class period this time! Now I'm just refining as I go - I need to create some more space though. All the shadows are the same and it needs to go back into space more - I am going to lighten up the darks in her leg area more I think.

pics 1 & 2 - day 1 - check out my cross contours all you Conservatory-ers who had my class! :)
pic 3 - 2 class periods on it. Teacher made me add the shoe...I guess it balances out the composition a bit more.
pic 4 - 3 class periods on it (just need to finish the mirror and work on some depth)

1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING!!! You are truly an inspiring person and an absolutely WONDERFUL teacher! Without a doubt the best I've ever had. Please please PLEASE don't change yourself because of the world around you, as I think you're beautiful just the way you are, inside and outside and on paper! I am honored to have been in your class last year and I hope you decide to come back to CCA in the future. If life takes you elsewhere, PLEASE keep in touch, as you are loved and cherished here. WE ALL MISS YOU MS. EDWARDS!!!!
    Love ALWAYS,
    A former student

    ReplyDelete