Sunday, August 29, 2010

Art Listings

I have decided that I am going to post local art openings, events and such on here: I need to (and want to) start going to these to get myself more ingratiated into the art world, and I figure there may be others out there, like my dear CCA art teachers (shout out!) who may want to go too.....

If you find others, PLEASE email me, let me know, and I'll add them in!

OPENINGS
Fri Sept 3 from 6-10 - Plastic Fantastic: group show of photography from plastic cameras at Subtext Gallery

Fri Sept 10 from 6-10 - Damages by N.C. Winters at Subtext Gallery (Sept 10 - Oct 10)

Sat Sept 11 from 6-10 - Edward Manansala + Velvet de Oro at Thumbprint Gallery (Sept 11 - Oct 3)

EVENTS
Sunday, Aug 29 - ArtWalk Leucadia 10 - 6

Sept 2 - 5: San Diego Art Fair http://www.artsandiego-fair.com/

Thurs Sept 2: Laguna Art Walk/Gallery Tour - 6-9 pm

Fri Sept 10: Kettner Nights

ONGOING SHOWS
Wonderbread Factory - July 15 - Sept 5: Survey Select Group Show; open Tues - Sun 11-6
http://murphydesign1.blogspot.com/2010/02/survey-select-exhibition-introduction.html

MCASD - July 18- Jan 2: Graffiti/Street artists - 3rd Thurs free from 5-7 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment