Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1st Day of July! Wednesday


Today is the first day of July, a month in which I do not have to do ONE THING for school! I am not on campus at ALL! It's an interesting prospect - a month where every day can be dedicated to what I want to do - no planning or grading or anything.

I am feeling very OPEN - and feeling like doors are opening left and right for me in so many ways. I feel very thankful and grateful, and in debt to so many people in my life who now know me as a very different person than I was at the close of the school year.....a special man who has stood next to me through everything, a new friend who undertook physical and mental healing with me, colleagues and friends who supported, laughed and cried with me, and numerous other friends and family members who understood and loved. I have SO much to look forward to and to be excited about, I AM ENJOYING THE PRESENT, and know that there is still much work to be done.

1 comment: