Monday, July 12, 2010

And the verdict is.....

All of this has finally brought me to a conclusion....

These three thoughts that I had the other day have led me all in one direction - they are things that I am going to be dealing with NOW and while I am in grad school - sooo....documenting the process that I go through as a person and an artist while I am in grad school, and hopefully how it leads to the future decisions about where my life will go, is the direction that this blog with take.

Whew.

I don't know if anyone is actually going to follow along, if it will help anyone besides myself; but if in the end, it DOES only help just me, if it does only allow me to make a little organized sense out of the next few open-slate years of my life, then I'm pretty happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment