Monday, August 10, 2009

8 August 2009, Saturday


Peter left for Mex super early this morning; it was a hard time for me since he won't be around for almost 2 weeks, but at the same time, I think this time for myself is just what the doctor ordered. I will be more able to focus on what I need to do for me to get prepped for school starting - I need to keep working on getting myself into that 'good place' where school starting won't be a 'bother' but will just be worked into my routine of life and art.

Angela had her Belgium party tonite, and I always miss it since I'm usually in Mex with Peter, but I got to go this time! Fun! GOOOOOD food too....thanks Ang!

Also, Julie and I hit up a local art/shop opening in Cardiff - the Ando store - for half hour or so. It was a fun scene, nice ocean breeze, free beer, GREAT music by the Mattson 2 and Ray Barbee...it just felt like what a summer evening is supposed to!

Ray was GREAT on guitar, and just looked so darned happy while he was playing it....

No comments:

Post a Comment