Monday, July 20, 2009

18 July 2009, Saturday


I'm trying really hard to keep up with this technology stuff - very proud of me for this blog! AND I'm working on my art website. BUT, man oh man, the peer pressure to get a Facebook - I am literally the only one of my friends who doesn't have one. Shall i jump in the boat too.....?

My friend Nena has GREAT uses for all of her multiple sites and has actually gotten me pretty excited about it all, but i still feel like I wouldn't be able to stay on top of it all.

Argh - too many things to keep up with. And yes, that is my head exploding

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna vote for flickr and tumblr. Although tumblr is addicting, it is one of my greatest sources for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for facebook. All the cool kids are doing it. ; )

    ReplyDelete